Monday, November 1, 2010

Fashionable: How to feel luxurious even in pajamas.

In a world wear Victoria Secret Pink sweatpants are taking over... I love for the old school version of sophisticated pajamas.... 

I had a great pair of cream pajamas, they had been something my grandma had bought and never used.
They were a great cream color and like a silk material. They were a tailored pant that was almost a wide leg with a long sleeved button down blouse.
They were very smart looking and they made me feel very luxurious and sophisticated like I should be writing a book or smoking a cigarette out of a very long cigarette holder.
I think feeling sexy and sophisticated in your pajamas, when your by your self is sometimes a needed  luxury and even having just one pair of smart, vintage inspired pjs is well worth it!
Theres nothing like waking up on a saturday and making breakfast and feeling wonderful. Or if your sick and you still want to feel a touch of attractiveness.
Theres really no feeling like getting into a nice pair of pjs and hanging out or going to bed! It would really give an upscale revival to lounge day!

0 comments: