Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lucille Ball


Oh, I remember countless times sitting over at my grandparents eating a sandwhich my PawPaw made me and laughing to I love lucy.
I just thought Lucille Ball was just so great and it was clean, wholesome, fun.
Desilu: The Story of Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz
I always loved her personality and she was always known for being such a comedian, She had immpecable timing! lol.
But did you know she is considered to be an iconic beauty! I am so happy she is it proves you can be a funny lady and a beauty as well.
Check it out here.

Love, Lucy

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/celebrity-style/staticslideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=25264141>1=32001
The Lucy & Desi Collection (Too Many Girls / The Long Long Trailer / Forever, Darling)

Lucy Show: Official Third Season


Lucy - Staying Young Metal Tin Sign

0 comments: