Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Art of being a lady: Perfectly Poured Bloody Marys

I come from a long line of beer plus tomato equals yummy drinkers. So Bloody Marys are in my genes... (probably not a good thing). So some days, much like today, I just have to have a nice cold Bloody Mary. Its a need not a want on days when work drags on too long or you have a little bit of tension in your life.
So relax and enjoy as I show you the traditional and my take...


My Traditional Bloody Mary

4 oz tomato juice
2 oz vodka
two dashes lemon juice
a dash of Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce
sprinkling celery salt
sprinkling pepper
Franks hot sauce to taste
celery stalk garnish
Ice Cubes

Put Ice cubes in a glass. Pour tomato juice over ice followed by Vodka.
Add lemon juice, worcestershire, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
Finish by adding celery stalk on the side...



MY TAKE and how I ADORE my BLOODY MARYS

6 oz low sodium or spicy hot V8
4 oz Vodka
3 dash Worcestershire Sauce
a lot of Franks hot sauce.
salt and pepper to taste
green olive juice to taste
3 olives on a little drink spear to garnish.


Mix in a V8 and vodka in a glass no ice. Add worcestershire, hot sauce, salt, pepper and green olive juice. Add olives as garnish..
You can make it minus the Vodka... I do...

DRINK UP and ENJOY!

0 comments: